Monday, May 20, 2013

A Loving Reminder: Acts of Love


A Loving Reminder: 
Let us think of ways to motivate one another to acts of love and good works. And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near. (Hebrews 10:24-25)

My lovelies,
I have been blessed with lovelies that show me acts of love daily.  We send each other love notes full of God's promises, we have venting sessions, we pray for each-other and we also pray on behalf of others that we encounter in our daily journey. By these acts of love I am motivated to in-turn do the same for another, and it keeps me focused not on me, me, me, but on Him the Most High.

Let us be active in encouraging one another throughout the week. Send each other love notes.
Meet with a friend who is struggling. 
Extend yourself to a friend in need. 

Father, I come boldly and humbly before your throne, praising You for You are God alone! Thank you Heavenly Father, that you have appointed the right people to come into our lives at the right time. People who act out in love and compassion when needed. Father I thank you, because through the acts of love from my lovelies, you draw me and keep me close and focused on You. I pray Father that You will continue to use me to encourage others, that you continue to use me to point to You and only You. Father lift up motivators and encouragers in all my lovelies, because we need each-other. There will be times when one is weak and the other is strong. Give us words when words are needed, and prompt us into actions of love when actions are needed. Let every word and every deed stem from you and point right back to you. Thank you Father for giving us examples of Perfect Love and friendships. In Your precious name I pray, Jesus! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Loving Reminder: Keep Going

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destr...