Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Loving Reminder: Always With You

A Loving Reminder: 
.....And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age." Matthew 28:20

What a beautiful sentiment. I love knowing that I am never alone. That in All things and at All times the Lord is with me. That when Im at my lowest He is there. That when I'm full of joy He is there. 

When I step out my home He kisses me with the sun, showers me with rain drops of love, and serenades me with the wind. He not only dwells in me but I find Him in all things He created.

Father, I come boldly and humbly before your throne. Thanking you for your unfailing love. Not only do You dwell in me but You surround me. Psalm 84:11 says that You are our sun and our shield. Thank You for shining down on us with your glory and thank you for shielding us with your grace. Father, I lift up every lovely who reads this, that if they are in need of Your touch that You meet them exactly where they are, kissing them with your rays of sunshine, showering them with your raindrops of love. Reminding them that You are with them. Let them hear You in the winds that blow, in the trees that sway and in the birds that sing. Jeremiah 29:13 says that if we seek You wholeheartedly we will find You. Soften the hearts that need to be soften again and give them spiritual eyes to see You in All things, so as they go along their days they are reminded that You are indeed present. Thank you Father for never leaving us. Even when we walk away, You are with us always to the end of age, relentlessly pursuing us. In Your precious name I pray, Jesus, Amen
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Loving Reminder: Keep Going

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destr...