Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Loving Reminder: Always on His Mind

A Loving Reminder: 

I can never escape from your Spirit! I can never get away from your presence! How precious are your thoughts about me, O God. They cannot be numbered! I can’t even count them; they outnumber the grains of sand! And when I wake up, you are still with me! (Psalms 139:7, 17-18)
Lovelies, one of my favorite Psalm's is 139. It reminds me that I am always on my Father's mind, and that no one knows me better than He that created me. In life we sometimes connect with people in such a way that sometimes words need not be spoken, but no one knows you better than your maker. He examines our soul. Our lives are written in His book. Nothing can happen to us, without Him knowing about it. This includes our grievances and our joys. 

If possible, take time today and read Psalm 139 ( http://bible.us/116/psa.139.1.nlt ) and reflect on your connection with God. Indulge in the facts that:
He knows everything about you.
He knows every thought even when we stray from Him. 
He is with you every waking moment. 
He goes before you and behind you. 
There isn't a place you can run to hide from Him. 
He guides you.
He supports you with His strength. 
He made you wonderfully complex!
And His thoughts of you are like the sand and cannot be numbered! 

I don't know about you but His thoughts about me get me excited!

Father, I come boldly before your throne full of praise. I thank you for You know us well. You knew us in our mother's womb. It was in that place where You created us. 
There is not a thought or a word that we speak forth that you didn't already know. You know our success and our failures, our joys and our grievances. Thank you Father that we cannot escape you. That in All things (not just some) and in all places we are in your presence. Father continue to examine our hearts, to guide us and strengthen us. In your precious name, Jesus, Amen!




No comments:

Post a Comment

A Loving Reminder: Keep Going

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destr...