Friday, July 19, 2013

A Loving Reminder: God goes before us

A Loving Reminder: 

I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. (Isaiah 45:2 NIV)

What a beautiful reminder to know that when you walk in the will of God, He makes a way where it sometimes seems impossible. 

In life we face many mountains. 
Mountains of financial difficulties.
Mountains of loss.
Mountains of pain.
Mountains of uncertainty.
Mountains of change.
Mountains of worries.
We see the mountains ahead of us and we become overwhelmed with anxiety and concern on how we will get over them.  

But God says  'I will go before you and will level the mountains'.
He will make a way, a path for you to get through. 

But God says 'I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron'. He will make doors open for you to get through. 

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” (Deuteronomy 31:8 NIV)

Father, I come before You with a grateful heart, knowing that in all walks of life, as long as I remain in Your will and not mine, You go ahead of me. Father I lift up those lovelies to you that may be facing mountains today. I pray that You give them spiritual eyes, revealing to them how big YOU are. Showing them You are bigger than any mountain they can ever face. That You have gone ahead of them paving a way for them to get through. Your Word says that You will go before us and with us and that You will never leave us or forsake us. Let my lovelies choose to stand on the promises You have laid before us, in Your Word. Father fill them with a peace that goes beyond their understanding. I pray this in Your precious and powerful name, Jesus, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Loving Reminder: Keep Going

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destr...