Monday, July 8, 2013

A Loving Reminder: A prayer for you

A Loving Reminder:
And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, (Philippians 1:9) 


Blessed are those who find wisdom, those who gain understanding, Her ways are pleasant ways, and all her paths are peace. She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her; those who hold her fast will be blessed. (Proverbs 3:13, 17, 18 NIV)

My lovelies, It is important that we seek God and read His Word with intention of growing more in relation with Him. I love the Word because its full of great advice that still holds true today. 

Give careful thought to the paths for your feet and be steadfast in all your ways. (Proverbs 4:26 NIV)

Father, I come before you, thanking you and full of praise, for allowing me to have a relationship with you. Thank you for showing me the difference between being religious and walking in relation to You and your Word. I pray that my lovelies and myself seek you in all things and at all times. That they seek You in every decision they make, in every step that they take. I pray that we grow in your abounding love, that we grow in knowledge of You and your will for our lives and discernment to go forth in all we do and say. I pray this in your precious name, Jesus, Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Loving Reminder: Keep Going

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destr...