Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Loving Reminder: He Gathers Us

A Loving Reminder: 
They will follow the Lord; he will roar like a lion. When he roars, his children will come trembling from the west. Hosea 11:10
Lovelies, I have wandered in the desert, where the land is dry and I was left thirsty and hungry, never satisfied. One morning I heard the Lord roar at me. I heard him tell me about me. Tell me about my wrongs, and warning me about changes I had to make.  He didn't use anyone to speak into my life. It was a personal encounter during a fast I was doing in preparation for a testimony I was to share. With fear and trembling I understood everything He spoke into my spirit.

I am not perfect. I am work in progress, but I am certainly not where I use to be. When I thirst I know where to draw water.
When I'm hungry I know where to be fed. 

Father, I come before your throne with a grateful heart, for I am redeemed. I know who's I am.  I wandered, I was unsettled but you gathered me. You relentlessly pursue me. You roar like a lion and back I am with trembling and fear, but in the hands of Unfailing Love! This is my story Lord, you have brought me to a place where I'm settled. As David said in Psalm 40  I proclaim your saving acts....; I do not seal my lips, Lord, as you know. I do not hide your righteousness in my heart; I speak of your faithfulness and your saving help. I do not conceal your love and your faithfulness... Father I pray that you gather those hearts that are wandering from east and west, from north and south. Hear their cries and show them your unfailing love. Do not withhold your mercy from your children, Lord; may your love and faithfulness always protect us. In Your precious name, Jesus, Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Loving Reminder: Keep Going

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destr...