Saturday, April 13, 2013

A Loving Reminder: All things In Love

A Loving Reminder: All things In Love


And yet I will show you the most excellent way. If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. (1 Corinthians 13:1)

My Lovelies, we are called to be a reflection of Christ. Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did. (1 John 2:6)

When I reconciled with Christ about eight years ago, I climbed on a 'White Horse' riding around thinking because I was saved I was better than those who were not. Instead of love I spoke noise.  I rode like this for a few years until I was knocked off the horse into a pit. Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall (1 Corinthians 10:12). The lord humbled me and showed me that I will fall, that I will face trouble, that I will face temptation, but at best He showed me that He is compassionate, and loving to ALL those who will accept Him. Better off yes, because, I acknowledge that I was redeemed, but not any better than the next person. I am just as unworthy only difference between me and an unbeliever is that I have accepted that Christ stands before me in the eyes of the Father, and now, humbly I lay my praise at His feet. 

I just wanted to remind my lovelies, that Jesus did not walk around with attitude, he did not speak down to people. He spoke in Authoritative Love, everyone he approached he approached in Authoritative Love. He brought correction in Authoritative Love. Although He was perfect He did not walk around with a hard shell. Because of his Love people gravitated towards Him. He showed love and compassion and drew near to those whom society claimed to be the lowliest! It is those that were seen as unworthy that He drew near to. It was those that were unworthy that drew near to Him. 

Let us never think that we are now so clean, so worthy that we don't need just like the next person.  If you have reached that level of worthiness and holiness then there is no longer any need for Christ. 

I have a reminder that says Ali you are mine, don't forget what I have done for you. Reminding me of God's Compassion and Love towards me. A reminder that makes me speak love to those in darkness because I know first hand what it is to be blind and then to be given sight..

Lovelies, walk in Love, speak in Love. It is the greatest commandment!  
And yet I will show you the most excellent way. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. (1 Corinthians 13:13)

Father I thank you, that You have brought and continue to bring forth transformation in our lives! You are so faithful to us! Relentlessly Pursuing us! I come boldly before your throne on behalf of myself and my lovelies asking Lord that You shine your light through us, today, tomorrow and always. Father that when others encounter us that they see you, that they see Love, that they hear Love! That they see that open letter of Christ that Paul talks about in his letter to the church of Corinth! That we simply be a reflection of Your ministry in us.
In your precious name, Jesus, Amen

Reign In Me- Jeremy Camp
The Way You Love Me- Jeremy Camp
http://youtu.be/zsecYbgoXzU

5 comments:

  1. Another great message. Yes, I love that there is no favoritism with God, He loves us all the same, no one is better than another!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, thank you for always stoping by and leaving a comment! God Bless!

      Delete
  2. We have been in the exact same place, but thank God, we were able to grow in the Spirit and come to a complete understanding of our role, as a worker together with God, and in our assignment. Thank you so much for the reminder of where we do not need to be.

    Blessings,
    KW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so happy that God took me through that place, because if it not I would not understand his grace!
      Blessings Kingdom Worker and thank you for always stopping by and leaving a comment!

      Delete
  3. Thankd for this awesome message. That is how we should be acting as believers. In love and see others with God's eyes. Bless your heart sister:)

    ReplyDelete

A Loving Reminder: Keep Going

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destr...