Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A Loving Reminder: Commitment

 A Loving Reminder: Commitment
Into your hands I commit my spirit; deliver me, Lord, my faithful God. (Psalm 31:5)

My Lovelies, often times when we find ourselves in a difficult place we commit our spirit to fear, hatred, anger, to our struggles, to our grief, etc... We should follow King David's example and commit our spirit to the only one who can deliver us. The Word says - for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. (2 Timothy 1:7) Lets commit our spirits into the hands of the Lord daily. 

....The Lord preserves those who are true to him, but the proud he pays back in full. Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord. (Psalm 31:23-24)

I come boldly before You Abba Father, committing my spirit and my all into your hands. I thank you Father for You are faithful in all things. I thank you because your love is perfect, because your plan for me is perfect. I may not always see it that way but I trust it is, because your word says - For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11) I pray that my lovelies commit their spirits and their all to You as well. That at the moment they rise that they commit their day, their situations, their struggles, and their griefs into your hands. Remind them that You are Jehovah Nissi, The Lord their Banner (Exodus 17:15-16) Father, I pray that You give us spiritual eyes to see Your faithfulness in All things, not just some. In your precious, and powerful name Jesus, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Loving Reminder: Keep Going

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destr...