Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Loving Reminder: Lord,You hear my voice

A Loving Reminder: Lord,You hear my voice
In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly. (Psalm 5:3)

I love God's promises, His Word is like a nice cool glass of water on a hot, sticky summer day! I want more and more of it. I want more and more of God, of Jesus, for He is the Word. His treasures are endless and if you seek them you will find them. 

Father, In the morning first thing I want to do is seek your face! I thank you that I can come to your Word and get to know You. I find peace just laying here soaking in your sweet presence, and your promises to me. Thank you that you are with us all the time and that I can come to you with a grateful heart but that I can also come to you in boldness with my request, and know that not a single word is wasted because You hear it all and You see it all! Father, I lift everyone of my lovelies asking You that you bring them to that very same place where You meet me, where Your presence is so thick and sweet that the tears just begin to overflow with joy. That even if they find themselves in a dark place at this very moment that there be no doubt in their minds and in their hearts that You are with them. Meet them Father where they are always drawing them close to you! In your precious and powerful name, Jesus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Loving Reminder: Keep Going

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destr...