Tuesday, April 9, 2013

A Loving Reminder: Love that is Unfailing, Everlasting and Perfect

My Lovelies, A Loving Reminder: Love that is Unfailing, Everlasting and Perfect

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life. (Psalm 143:8)
I went to bed last night meditating on Psalm 143:8. I laid quietly in the dark thinking how often I try to follow my own agenda. I'm going to do this. I'm going to do that. I'm going to blog about this. I'm going to blog about that. But I know that without the Lord I am nothing. If God is not in it, the Words will not come out.

In one of Paul's Letters to the church in Corinth, Paul states that clearly they (the church) are a letter of Christ showing the result of their ministry. Clearly, I want to be a letter of Christ, showing the results of my walk with Him! A 'letter' not written in ink but with the Spirit of the living God carved in my heart! (2 Corinthians 3:3) I want every Word that comes out of my mouth, every Word that I blog to speak Love. 

My lovelies, put your complete trust in God's unfailing love, let him show you where you should go, and what you should say. Strive to be that open letter of Christ, a letter that reads unfailing love, a letter that reads everlasting love, a letter that reads perfect love. 

Lord, I thank you for all you have done in my life. I thank you for the good and the bad. I thank you for the joys and for the pains. I thank you for what you have given me and what you have taken away. I place my life, in Your hands. Surrendering all I am. My desires. My strengths. My weakness, My struggles, My fears Surrendering it all to Your Unfailing Love, that supports me when I feel like I'm slipping. I surrender it all to Your Everlasting Love, that continues to draw me with kindness despite of me. I surrender it all to Your Perfect Love, the love that casts out ALL fear! How precious is Your Love for us! Everlasting, Unfailing, and Perfect. Lord, make us an open letter that reads Love, everywhere we go. In your precious and powerful name, Jesus, Amen! 

When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, Lord, supported me. (Psalm 94:18)

.... “I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness. (Jeremiah 31:3)

There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love. (1 John 4:18)

Perfect Love - Jesus Culture / Kim Walker








8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you for taking time to comment! :) Blessings

      Delete
  2. Oh, I needed this today, Ali. Inspirational and invigorating. God bless you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rochelle, I'm so happy that you were encouraged. God Bless you too Sis!

      Delete
  3. Ali, you said once, you don't consider yourself a writer, but I think you write beautifully! God bless you for your inspiration and your "loving reminders" of how loved and precious we are to Him. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sarah, I receive it. Thank you for your blessing and encouraging words. You and Lisa remain in my prayers! Much love Sis!

      Delete
  4. Amen. We must put our complete trust in God's unfailing love, for only then can we reap the benefits.

    Blessings,
    KW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Complete Surrender! God Bless you Kingdom Worker!

      Delete

A Loving Reminder: Keep Going

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destr...