Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Loving Reminder: Finisher

A Loving Reminder: Finisher

being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. (Philippians 1:6)
My lovelies, Philippians 1:6 is one of my favorite verses. I hold on to this verse for dear life. It is full of hope, full of promise that God will keep molding me and transforming me till the day of His return. He will not just decide one day that I am not His, and That He no longer wants me. Oh Lord how I praise You! For there are none like You in All the Earth! For there is No Love that compares! 

It is the promise I stand on when it comes to my loved ones being saved. I marvel at the way God starts drawing us to Him. I've witness Him draw some of my loved ones and although they may at times resist, He relentlessly continues to pursue them. I've seen him bring forth transformation not only in my life but in the lives of loved ones. He plants seeds of hunger and of thirst and He will not render until His work is finished.

My lovelies, in all things, stand firm on the Word of God. It says that it goes out and will not return empty! It is the same with my word. I send it out, and it always produces fruit. It will accomplish all I want it to, and it will prosper everywhere I send it. (Isaiah 55:11) Search for His promises and let them fill you with hope. Let them fill you with the peace that surpasses all understanding. Knowing that we change but He never changes! Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. (Hebrews 13:8)

Father, I come boldly before your throne, simply praising You for there is none like you. Thanking you for the work you started in me as a child your still doing. Even when I walked away from you, You were still present. I can pinpoint moments in my life where you were there interceding for me. Saving me from myself. I believe the same for my lovelies! In your precious name, Jesus, Amen 

4 comments:

  1. I too have seen His work in me and loved ones. They do resist, sometimes I want to smack them upside the head and tell them to WAKE up. Just kidding but I want them to see God's love and grace for themselves. I was truly lost and blind until I gave in and gave myself to the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kimmberly, I know the feeling of wanting to smack them into the realization of God's love lol! Asa matter of fact I use to be aggressive, with my family because I was so desperate, until God convicted me and reminded me that, that is His job. So I decided to surrender it in prayer and just be a light of love instead of being judgmental. And sure enough just as He promised He is drawing my love ones to him and they are coming one by one! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! Much love and blessings to you sis!

      Delete
  2. Hi Ali, once again...a really great message! Yes, I also had to stop being aggressive with family, but once I sort of stepped back physically and stepped up the prayers God really starting drawing my loved ones. My son accepted Jesus just this past November and he was really lost to addiction and messed his life up pretty badly...BUT GOD got a hold of my son and he got mightily touched and saved and is now pursuing God's plans for his life! God Is Good! Thank you Ali for your inspirational messages may God bless you and your family. ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sarah, 'But God' I love that! God always has the last say! Isn't God awesome! He gives us the desires of our heart so as long as we surrender it to Him! That's awesome news about your son. Thank you for taking time to share that testimony! Much love Sis!

      Delete

A Loving Reminder: Keep Going

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destr...