Monday, March 25, 2013

A Loving Reminder: Availability

My Lovelies, A Loving Reminder: Availability

If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me. (Jeremiah 29:13 NLT)

In every situation, in every season, God remains the same. Available! Seek him with ALL your heart and you will find him.
In the midst of your gain, your joy. If you seek him, you will find him.
He is Available!

In the midst of your loss, your grief. If you seek him, you will find him. 
He is Available!

In the midst of your storm. If you seek him, you will find him. 
He is Available!

What a beautiful thought to know that He is in it all! That He the Most High, Elohim, EL Roi is there in the times of joy and in the times of pain. All you have to do is seek Him wholeheartedly and you will find Him! 

Father, I come boldly, praising You Elohim, El Roi, The creator of ALL things, the God who sees us, you are Jehova Shamma ever present, wether we see or feel You, Lord you are there. You see all things, nothing is hidden from you. I praise you because although we may turn away You remain, patiently waiting for us to come boldly before You, seeking You. I thank you and I ask that my lovelies draw to You and seek You wholeheartedly, because I know that they will find You in the midst of whatever season they find themselves in.  In your precious name, Jesus, Amen!

2 comments:

A Loving Reminder: Keep Going

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destr...