Wednesday, March 6, 2013

God's Faithfulness!


Good Morning my loves here is a ❤ing reminder of God's faithfulness: We could never match what God has  done or will do for us! We could never out do God! We fail him daily... We deny him daily... Sometimes with our actions, and sometimes with our choice of words.
'But God' remains faithful!
His graces and His mercies are new daily!

Here is a trustworthy saying: If we died with him, we will also live with him; if we endure, we will also reign with him. If we disown him, he will also disown us; if we are faithless, he remains faithful, for he cannot disown himself. (2 Timothy 2:11-13 NIV)

Thank you Father for you are NOT like me! You will never fail me, for you cannot deny yourself!! Thank you for every promise that you have left us full of love, hope, compassion, mercy and grace! They carry me throughout my day, and I pray that they do the same for my loved ones!

3 comments:

A Loving Reminder: Keep Going

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destr...