Thursday, March 7, 2013

'Twelve Stones'

Good Morning Lovelies!
A ❤ing reminder:
Remembering what God has done...
Are you in a place of hurt, of waiting, of grieving, of doubt? Often when we are in these places we tend to focus on the pain in the hurt, the anxiety in the waiting, the struggle with the grief. Focusing on these things can lead you to start doubting God causing a separation between you and your maker... Your words go from I need  you God?  to, Is God hearing my prayer?

I do not consider myself a writer of any sort but when God does something awesome in my life I like to document it! I call these my 'twelve stones'. In times of hurt, grief, and waiting, I go to my 'twelve stones' and remind myself of God's Faithfulness! God is there all the time, He is in our Past, in our Present, and He is in our Tomorrow!

Do you have 'twelve stones' to remind you of what God has done for you?

And Joshua set up at Gilgal the twelve stones they had taken out of the Jordan. He said to the Israelites, “In the future when your descendants ask their parents, ‘What do these stones mean?’ tell them, ‘Israel crossed the Jordan on dry ground.’ (Joshua 4:20-22 NIV)

Thank you Father for your faithfulness!! I fail you daily but you never fail me! I choose to remember all the wonderful things you have already done for me and if you choose to do no more, you would have done enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Loving Reminder: Keep Going

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destr...