Monday, March 18, 2013

A Loving Reminder: I Can Do All Things

My lovelies, A Loving Reminder:



For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. (Philippians 4:13 NLT)

I often find myself in overwhelming situations where I am close to anxiety and I start telling myself 'I can't do this!'. But that is a lie from the enemy!

Press on today knowing that you are under the covering of Christ!

If you face doubt remind yourself 'I can do ALL things through CHRIST'!

If you face fear remind yourself 'I can do ALL things through CHRIST'!

If you face grief remind yourself 'I can do ALL things through CHRIST'!

If you face anger remind yourself 'I can do ALL things through CHRIST'!

If you face ______ remind yourself 'I can do ALL things through CHRIST'!

What ever you face know God is there! Just close your eyes and call out to him and feel yourself begin to be empowered by the Comforter!

Be blessed my lovelies and remember 'that God 'is your' rock, that God Most High 'is your' redeemer.' (Psalms 78:35 NLT)

1 comment:

A Loving Reminder: Keep Going

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destr...