Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Loving Reminder: Compassion


A Loving Reminder: Compassion

The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. (Lamentations 3:22, 23 NLT)

Good morning my lovelies, let us meditate on God's compassion for us! Close your eyes and just think on all that you are grateful for. Even if your in some kind of emotional or physical pain try to focus on what is good. Thank him for His mercies never cease, says the Word. Let us be still and wait on Him. Great is His faithfulness! 

Father I just come before you with a grateful heart, humbled that you chose me to show your compassion. Thanking you for all the little things we take for granted. That I woke up this morning, that I have employment, that my family are coming to know you one by one! I Thank you for the lovelies that you surrounded me with for each one has been a blessing in my life. I choose to focus on the beautiful things you have done for me and given me, for nothing I have attained alone. Father I pray that if any of my lovelies find themselves in the midst of a storm, may you anoint them and give them spiritual eyes to see the grace that covers them for your Word says that your grace is sufficient, and your mercies are new each morning! In your precious name, Jesus, Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Loving Reminder: Keep Going

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destr...